Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feel Cool in Chikum Athletic Wear

Yoga class today, was hot. Uber hot. I don't know if it was because it was a little cooler outside today (the weather actually resembled something other than summer), but my yoga instructor cranked the heat in class. I felt a little nauseous. My mascara was burning my eyes because I was sweating a constant deluge down my face... it was a difficult practice. Thanks for listening. Maybe I will be more diligent about washing my make-up off before class. Eh, probably not.

So anyway, right now these itty bitty yoga clothes from Chikum look really appealing. Their shorts remind me of Wonder Woman's shorts.


I think I could pretend I was Wonder Woman in my next hot yoga class with these shorts. Not only would I feel cooler temperature wise, I would feel cooler in my imagination. The  Zed Shorts are even named after a quote from Pulp Fiction. Looking like Wonder Woman and named after a Quentin Tarantino movie? That's about as cool as a pair of shorts can be, really.


Zaardula Shorts
Zed Shorts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These athletic wear is really comfy and looks too cool on you.Really good work.
http://www.apparelnbags.com/athleticwear-athletic-shorts.htm

Unknown said...

Just saw this now, but wanted to say thanks for the shout out! =D <3

Chloe said...

Hey just wondering what the fit is like?