Monday, October 1, 2012

Beyond Yoga



 {Top: here|Bottom: here}

Beyond Yoga apparel holds a special place in my heart. The signature fabric of Beyond Yoga is soft. Crazy, ridiculous, soft, and breathable. When I'm thinking about what to wear to a heated yoga class, I peruse the clean clothing I have left and evaluate based on how cool and comfortable it will be in 105 degree heat.  Most often I end up grabbing my Beyond Yoga tops and bottoms.



These pieces are some of Beyond's staples. The bottoms are gathered crop leggings that I have in four different colors. Both the top and bottoms have held up well thru numerous washings, as I have yet to notice any fading or fraying. And as typical for Beyond wear, they are remarkably cool and soft. Things to look out for with these leggings : In certain colors (especially the lighter ones) they are noticably shear and you have to wear some decent coverage underneath them. This can be a problem, because instead of your nice bottom, all anyone will notice are your panty lines in these things. Also, they tend to run a little large-- I wear a size smaller then I would normally wear with other brands.

The top is their original, no-nonsense cami. It's your go-to for when you want to show off your perfect natarajasana more then your shirt. 

No comments: