Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cloudy day, sunny painting, stretchy clothes




[Top: Athleta | Bottoms: SOLOW]

These pants are by SOLOW, and I only have good things to say about them. SOLOW is manufactured here in the US. These pants are made out of their signature fabric, Eclon. Their Eclon performance fabric is wicking and Blue-Sign certified sustainable (although, I haven't researched what Blue-Sign sustainable means). I do know that these pants are really soft, feel cool in a hot class, and are not see-thru. The fabric is really stretchy and comfy and appears to be made extremely well. I expect that these pants will last me a long time, and I like that I am supporting jobs here in the US by purchasing them. These pants are actually navy, with orange contrast stitching.

The top is by Athleta, also soft, stretchy, and cool. With a sports bra underneath, you are good to go. I think it is a little too long in length though, so it starts to roll up at the bottom. With a little adjusting, it's a fun top. I like the detail embroidery on the back of the shirt.

No comments: