Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello, Sweaty Betty.

I want these shorts.


I know we are in fall now, and winter is just around the corner, but I saw some shorts like this on a yoga instructor one time and I've been looking for them ever since. I've just found them, and they are made by a company called Sweaty Betty. Sweaty Betty is a British women's active wear brand, and only until recently have you been able to buy their clothes online in the USA. They have a really great website-- You can watch a short video of a model wearing any of their clothing items on the runway, giving you a better idea of what things really look like.

I love tiny bows. I also love that the length of these shorts is somewhat adjustable with the ties. Most yoga shorts are super short, and as you may know, often referred to as 'bootie shorts.' While I do prefer wearing these shortie shorts in a heated class to help me stay cooler, I do sometimes worry if my derriere is sufficiently covered in a down-dog. I mean really, your typical yoga short leaves NO room for error. I would feel a little more at ease having a few extra millimeters around in case some new found flexibility should occur.

Hopefully I'll get these babies soon, and I can test them out in the studio. I've never owned Sweaty Betty before, so I'm excited to report back to you on my findings.

No comments: